Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hark, the call to arms...

As some of you may know, tomorrow I will be hosting my first ever SoF practice. I'm excited. And nervous. This much excited and this much nervous. I'll probably be this much nervous by about 4:00 tomorrow.
Being the stickler for preparedness that I am (though I was never a boy scout I do try to help the occasional old lady across the street regardless) I've got my games list all worked out. We'll be doing the first ever (audience present) performance of Inner Voices! Every time we've practiced it it's gone fantastically well so I can't wait to see how the audience reacts to it.

In other news, tension mounts as the First Annual (I hope :) Ship of Fools Gift Exchange (or FASoFGE) draws near. The Rex claims to have figured out pretty much who drew who's name, with the exception of a couple, including mine. Seeing the group of people that they're coming from, both incredibly creative, smart, funny and extremely diverse in their interests, I would expect the gift choices to be very interesting at the least!

FASoFGE Countdown: 5 days 22 hours 49 minutes

And you thought Christmas was a big deal.

No comments: