Thursday, August 03, 2006

Deja vu....

Ok, so barely out of the gate with the first little survey post thingy and I found another one I liked. This one was lifted off Benji.

~
Fourteen Questions That I Actually Want My Friends to Answer.
1. If you could, would you want to live forever? Just "yes" or "no."
No!!!

2. If money was absolutely not an object, what would your dream job be?
Aerospace engineer

3. If you found a baby on your doorstep, what would you do?
Hug it!

4. If I suddenly turned into a goat, would you take care of me?
Sure! If you weren't one of those belligerent goats that is.

5. Honestly, how prejudiced do you think you are?
I hope not at all.

6. Who is the single most talented person in the world?
Ummmmm....this is a hard one.....Benji. Yup, has to be Benji.

7. Name something in your life that you think is a load of shit. (Organized religion, the price of gas, kittens, whatever.)
The general public's willful ignorance about environmental issues.

8. Would you rather not be able to write, or not be able to read?
Ooh, dang...I'll have to say write.

9. On a scale from 1 to 100, how much do you seize life by the horns? (100 is carpe diem.)
3

10. Name something you do to impress other people.
Leap tall buildings in a single bound.

11. Give yourself a new name.
Smiley McGee

12. You have your arch-nemesis in front of you and a license to kill. How do you do it?
I would bore him to death with my vast knowledge of how to gracefully eat rice and Mama's home cooked chicken dumplings with chopsticks.

13. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes or no.
Yes

14. Do you think now is a good time to be alive?
Sure
~

Ahh, that was fun!

In Retrospect:
I entitled this post Deja vu, but could it have been more appropriate to call it Deja moo? The feeling that you've heard this bull before....

No comments: