Sunday, August 20, 2006

The move had been made...

...And it feels good to be back at Purdue. I was pretty nervous about meeting the new roomie after last year's fiasco, but she seems very nice and friendly and down to earth (she has a reasonable number of shoes, and books instead of just make-up).
I've got all my stuff unpacked and shoved into corners. I think I did good, I didn't pack nearly as much stuff this semester. Granted, I did forget a couple of things...like the power cord to my computer (I bought another, rather then wait until I went home).
Which brings me to my next topic, I've got cable again! The dial-up is no more! The days of waiting ten minutes (or more) for a page to load are past! I can watch Strongbad answer his emails again! You can't see me, but I am grinning!

I just got word that there is going to be an improv show tomorrow night. That makes me ridiculously happy! I don't have to wait the 5 whole days until Friday for my improv fix. The world truly is a beautiful place!

No comments: