Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Contemplation...

I absolutely love this song by one Robbie Williams. He's got the great combination of strong and smooth in his voice which is so wonderful for the classic jazz pieces (I recommend It's Delovely, Ain't Love a Kick in the Head, My Way, and One For My Baby to name a few), but also the versatility to do the more poppy rock songs (I like Something Beautiful). I think you can see both in Angels. It's also great when he sings it in Spanish! I'll tell you one thing; the man has better range than I do.

So, for your viewing pleasure, Robbie Williams' Angels:



In Spanish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnggOwh3RWI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great song and artist, girl you gots lots o' class!
mom

luckeyfrog said...

I haven't heard any other songs by him, but I thought it was interesting how his voice really sounded different doing the Spanish pronunciation.

Renee L. said...

I thought the same thing Jenny. In the Spanish version his voice sounds a lot higher, and it has that Latin music timber, and yet when he hits some of the notes it is exactly the same. A little funny.