Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Colorful...

Lately I've been having dreams that are incredibly long and very complex, with an unprecedented degree of plot development. In one I was a young man staying for a little while with a family who had a house in the middle of the woods. To get to it I had to hike 6 miles out to a cave in a hillside, and then go down into it. Far in the back of the cave the limestone walls gave way to a small concrete room with a rough wooden door set into one side. On the other side of the door a long, narrow staircase led up to the kitchen of the house. How cool is that? A cellar with an escape route into/entrance from a cave. I know!

~ "No! Only girls cry! Men weep!"
Thank you, Cartoon Network. I love you.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

On related note, last night I had a dream that I was back home and I had not one, but two Paul Kuliniewicz actions figures.