Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't you hate...

...being wrong?

All but one of my final exams are done and over with. Now comes the time of reassuring dread that what is done is done.

I have a few goals for the summer. I'd like to study Spanish every day so I have a bit firmer of a handle on it come Fall semester. I'd like to build up a bit of a backlog of Knowing Andrew chapters so that I won't have to worry about that so much in November (remember that NaNoWriMo goal?) And finally, I'd like to complete Aiden, if possible. And I think that it is possible. I'd also like to run some sleep deprivation experiments, but that's not so much of a goal as a curiosity.
Next summer I think I might like either an internship, or if it's feasible, to go abroad.

This semester has gone by very quickly. Sometimes I feel like my life is slipping away and that I haven't accomplished anything yet. I guess all you can do though, is try to enjoy each day. How sickeningly optimistic, right? I couldn't be a hippie. I like to bathe...

1 comment:

elaine x said...

the answer to the first question is 'no' ... because even if you are wrong the first time, if you are aware that you are wrong, you likely won't be wrong about that ever again ... i think that's pretty cool.

as for your perspective, i think its less optimistic and more realistic, myself; but i'm definitely a hippie ... bathing, especially nude and with other people, is preferred; unless, of course, you're at burning man!

peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'