Friday, July 16, 2010

Tradition...

This coming school year I will not be getting the work study that I have received since I started at Purdue. Which means that this coming year I will not be working the job that I got two weeks after I moved to Purdue. That's strange to me. Very strange. I would be leaving in a year anyway, but I rather expected to continue working here up til then.
I may try to take a more different part time job. Or I may take the loans they've offered me and say screw it for a few months. I probably won't do that.
In other news, I'm really, really not looking forward to hacking my way through the rest of my Spanish. *Sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hacking Spanish isn't very hard. Its firewall ruleset is pretty lax, and I hear no one's checked the audit logs in months.

Wait, what were we talking about?

luckeyfrog said...

Hopefully something will work out.

I like Spanish! If I still remembered a lot, I would help you a lot! As it is, I may be able to help you a little! Maybe!