Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Not that time of year again!...

Yup, you got it. The semesterly introspection post. It was either this or some picture of a dark angel off of deviantART.
In case you were wondering, this semester I have been less than energetic about classes. Felt a little burned out to be honest. Because of that, I may not have all A's this semester. And furthermore, I'm not really bothered by that fact.
As far as the whole "life-decisions" go, not a lot of progress in that department. Still not sure if I'm doing the right thing with the whole "switching to psych" deal. One thing that I have pretty much decided on, is that I'm going to hang around an extra year and pick up a double major in philosophy.
Next semester I'm going to have 18 credit hours to deal with and I'm pondering whether or not I could afford to cut my work hours back to only as much as my work-study covers. Maybe less?
Soooo, yeah. This introspection post was a lot shorter than I thought it would be.

In other news, Jenny and myself just signed a lease for an apartment next year. We should move in sometime in August. That's pretty exciting stuff. I'll be eagerly looking forward to our move-in date. We'll be just around the corner from a park, where there are swings, and a dog drinking fountain.

2 comments:

luckeyfrog said...

Life decisions are never easy, and it'll take time to feel sure, if you ever do. In any case, stick it out-- I think you're doing okay.

Haha. :) Thinking of the park makes me think of falling off the swing, and I crack up every time.

I'm excited for next year, too!

Renee L. said...

Thanks
And gosh that was funny.