Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Eh, let's just call it filler...

Borrowed from Ryan because, well, I thought his was funny.

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Well that would be my journal: "...stuff (and the rest of them all..."
And if that doesn't count, Memorial Day by Vince Flynn: "...and then some. The man proved himself a virtual fountain of intel-..."
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
The bed.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Probably...Fairly Odd Parents with Shiloh last time I was home.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
2:25
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
2:15
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air conditioner.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few hours ago, when I was returning from the Village where I had coffee with Jamie and Kyle. Beautiful evening.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Ryan and Paul's blogs
9. What are you wearing?
Articles of clothing.
10. Did you dream last night?
Oh yes, as I have for some time now.
11. When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago reading Paul's account of his blood donation.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
A group of large pictures of wild animals indigenous to North America, 2 calendars (horses), a group of SoF pictures, a horse quilt, and a giant pencil drawing of Amunhotep III done by my Aunt Beth.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes. I saw a perfect tub of completely (as of that time) unadulterated sorbet at the coffee shop.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
The virtue of a quiz, I believe, is not in the questions, but in the answers.
15. What is the last film you saw?
If Stargate SG-1 on DVD counts, then that. If not, then I think it had to have been Mickey Blue Eyes?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I think that the first thing I would buy would be a set of green golden D&D die. And a candybar.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I feel more adept at creating male characters than female.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Is this past, present, and future? Natural or man-made issues? So many things to think about, hard to say...
19. Do you like to dance?
Oh yes.
20. George Bush:
What about him?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Not Gwendolyn.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Gwendolyn.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Why sure.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Hopefully something along the lines of: "Renee! Oh it's so good to see you! Come on in and make yourself to home! Supper's gonna be on in about 20 minutes."
25. Do you like the people of your same sex?
Well sure. Mostly. Some of them not. Some are alright. Ok, so I don't have that much experience with women...
26.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
No.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Re: Qs 21 and 22

I'm guessing either you mistakenly switched genders for these questions, or you've got A Boy Named Sue complex.

Unknown said...

I felt that her answers to 21 and 22 seemed very intentional, even if 22 will land her in the special Hell reserved for pedophiles, child molesters, and persons who betray the trust of children (including but not limited to people who give their children horrible names.)