Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So I was reading...

...the paper today, and came upon an article that talked about a man that worked for a charity (something cardiovascular related) that was embezzling money. Nothing new there, but he was embezzling it to pay his dominatrix! Supposedly she charges $250 an hour! Now tell me, why am I spending all this time in school, racking up thousands of dollars of student loan debt, when I could be making a killing by hitting and verbally abusing people? As far as I can see the only down side is that you'd be making your living hitting and verbally abusing people! I wonder what you'd tell your great aunt when she asked what job you had now days. And I suppose you'd get mighty sweaty under those latex clothes (all together now, one, two, three, eeeeeewwwww!). I wonder if it's powdered latex...you know, like gloves. If it's not, then how the heck do they get them on? Anyway, getting back to the story, the feller is now going to serve jail time, is being divorced by his wife, has to sell his house in order to pay back some of his dept, and will most likely be deported back to India when all is said and done.

And so I guess the moral of the story is, children if you are visiting a dominatrix, don't embezzle from a charity to pay her, and if you do, certainly don't get caught!

No comments: