Saturday, March 25, 2006

So I've been thinking...

And I know that you're saying sardonically, "Wow, that's impressive!", but hear me out. I'm beginning to realize that I'm getting increasingly bummed about not having dance class in the summer. I figure that there are three Good Reasons for this:

Good Reason 1) I might forget the steps I've learned (if ya don't use it, ya lose it!)
Good Reason 2) The human body can get outa shape mighty fast! Sure I could do some other exercise, but I enjoy dance so much!
Good Reason 3) Social interaction, I have managed to gain at least a couple friends in that class.

Now, my aunt volunteered to call up a bunch of the studios near home and scope out what they offer and what they cost (maybe this should be listed first). That would help take care of two Good Reasons at any rate. I dunno, we'll see I guess.

I suppose the moral of the story children, is to never take up a sport/class/hobby/habit unless you are prepared to become addicted to it!

No comments: