Thursday, March 23, 2006

stuff

It's almost the weekend!!!
Tomorrow night: Improv practice! Yeeeehaaaaa!
Tonight is dance class. It ought to be interesting. Last class we learned a new West-coast Swing step and my buddy Kaushik wasn't there, so I have something to teach him tonight.
I registered for fall classes today. If all goes as planned I will be taking:
Mutivarient calculus
Intro to Existentialism
Aeromechanics
Manufacturing graphics
(possibly, if I have to) English Comp
(if I don't have to take comp I might sign up for astronomy)
It will be...interesting...

The night before last I had the strangest dream. I don't often have nightmares. In fact, almost never. But I think this one, though not terrifying like some dreams, was so horribly unsettling that it qualifies. In the dream one of my younger brothers (17 years old) had terminal cancer, and at least one of his legs had been amputated. He didn't want to talk to me, he was completely shut down. He had fashioned a stick with which he could "walk", but he was so completely defeated...my roommate claims that that kind of dream means the person will have a long and healthy life...if you believe that kind of thing. I'm just glad that I've never had a dream come true! What a horrible thing that would be to live through! For the patient obviously, but also for their family and friends.

Well anyway, on a brighter note, I'm off to make a stab at chem homework.

No comments: