Sunday, June 03, 2007

The lecture...

~ Jared, standing shoulders back and feet wide, a powerful scowl tightening his lips, was clearly in the midst of a good seethe. Just when Ally began to think that she might be able to walk away and perhaps he wouldn't even see it through the haze of red, he decided to respond.
"Well I'll tell ya how I feel about it. I'm infuriated! What the heck made you think that you didn't have to call?"
Allison came dangerously close to rolling her eyes. "I didn't think it would be that big a deal."
"Well I've got an update for ya. It's a huge deal." He paused to close his eyes and shake his head. "You know the rules and you decided to disregard them. You won't be going out again any time soon."
Ally looked absolutely scandalized. "How long?" She demanded.
"I don't know, I haven't decided yet. But rest assured it will be a good long while."
If looks could kill Jared would have done well to have had his affairs in order. His daughter stormed up the stairs and slammed her door with as much force as she thought she could get away with.
~
~ All mine

No comments: