Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Will it ever...

...stop raining already!?! Now don't get me wrong, I like rain as much as the next guy, but these last couple of weeks I feel like I live in the tropics! Except without the nice sun, warm weather, beaches, cool flora and fauna....Well you get the idea. It's nothing like the tropics except for the rain everyday! On the bright side (no pun intended) the yard is green and with a warm summer the farmers ought to get a good crop.
So here's the deal, I miss Purdue. It's nice to be home for a bit, but I really do miss it. When not in class I feel somewhat aimless. I miss improv too, I miss my friends. Been watching some of the Fools Footage to try and make up the deficit, but it's not that wonderful of a substitution. I have managed to get the guys at work and some of my friends to take up the game "If You Know What I Mean". And I still plan to teach my sister "60 Second Alphabet" and "Two Person Story". Also, if you're a denizen of Facebook.com Charlie from "Here Comes Charlie" now has his own personal profile. That Charlie is quite a guy! Everybody loves him.
In other news I am now listening to a book on tape by Ian Rankin. Quite interesting. It's a crime novel. I think it's called "Set in Darkness". Worth checking out if you like crime novels.
Well children, the moral of this story is that when it's raining and you see that it's also a bit sunny, keep your eye out for a rainbow! Now is that deep or what?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for hookin' Charlie up with a Facebook account. He likes the internet.

Renee L. said...

My pleasure :)