Monday, December 04, 2006

I just wanted to say...

...I don't have much to say....very tired...wanted to write regardless. Yeah I'm strange like that.
Well come on. Can you honestly tell me that you have never been caught in a bit of a creative vortex? Where you long to make or write or draw something and you can't (or perhaps won't) rest til you do?
Happens to me relatively often. And hey, I just realized! End of the semester! Surely you know what that means. More time to think, more time to write!
In other news, keep your fingers crossed that I get a little letter in my box this Friday. That would mean that I could move to my new room this weekend. Which would be wickedly awesome. I don't work this weekend, I could get settled in before finals so there's no huge rush during those last few days, blah blah blah, so on and so forth. You get the idea.
Anyway, I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

FASoFGE Countdown: 1 day 18 hours 48 minutes

Featured blog of the day: http://drewcifer3939.blogspot.com/ Published by friend and fellow Fool, Peace. Check it out. Tis worth you time!

And finally, the moral of the story children:
Drewcifer3939: IF I WERE THE KING OF THE WORLD
Drewcifer3939: Duh duh dut
Drewcifer3939: TELL YOU WHAT I'D DO!
Drewcifer3939: Duh duh dut
Drewcifer3939: Throw away the cars and the bars and the wars and I'd make sweet love to you. I say I'd make sweet love to you.
Drewcifer3939: Singing Jooooooy to the world
Drewcifer3939: Aaaaaaaall boys and girls
Drewcifer3939: Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Drewcifer3939: Joy to you and me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for linking and putting up my crazy rendition of that song!