Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yeah, well I get 10%...

Seeing as how at this very moment I don't have any outstanding news to report but want to write something anyway, I shall take this opportunity to shamelessly, and indeed even gleefully, promote blogs written by my friends. Oh so you don't like reading blogs do you? Well you're reading this one! I rest my case.
First up we have Paul's blog which can be found at: http://www.kuliniewicz.org/blog/. What can be said about Paul's blog? You'll laugh, you'll cry, there won't be a dry seat in the house. The man is funny. I'll leave it at that. Read it, love it, link it, add it to your Favorites list.

Second on the docket is Benji's Livejournal. http://docmilanowski.livejournal.com/. He covers quite the range of topics, usually tossing in at least a few lines that will make you laugh out loud. Or they're so touching that you tear up. Either way, good stuff. Another top Favorites list candidate if I ever saw one.

Lastly, to round out the blogs that I for one check pretty much daily, we have Ryan's blog. I think you all know that I'm a big T. Rex fan, who in their right mind wouldn't be? "So what's the address?!?" you demand, anxious to get your hot little paws (figuratively) all over that blog. Well I'll tell ya. It's: http://auriga.blogspot.com/. Very creative, entertaining, and let's face it, how often do you get a chance to take a glimpse into the mind of a dinosaur? Again, definite Favorites spot winner here.

So there you have it! Who needs Dickens and Emmerson when you've got good junk like this at your fingertips! Well go ahead and read D and E anyway, cause that's good stuff too...

1 comment:

Ryan said...

As always, thanks for the links love.